Conference & Workshop "Maritime Clusters in Landlocked Countries"
- Date: 27.4.2009 — 27.4.2009
- Venue: Prague - Czech Republic
- Category: Conferences and Seminars
- Theme: Competitiveness
On 27 April 2009 the Czech Presidency and the European Commission holds an international conference and workshop on Maritime Clusters in Landlocked Countries.
The Prague conference will bring together about 120 delegates from the private sector and public authorities of the EU Member States. The Czech Presidency will be represented by State Secretary for European Affairs Marek Mora from the Office of the Government. The European Commission will be represented by EU Commissioner for Fisheries and Maritime Affairs Joe Borg. The Director General in charge of industrial policy at the German Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology in Berlin. Walter Ressing, and Niko Wijnolst from the Dutch Maritime Network will also attend the conference.
Presentations are available below the text.
- 27.4.2009 - Conference on EU maritime policy in Prague today
- 27.4.2009 - Opening Session
- 27.4.2009 - Panel 1, Best Practices
- 27.4.2009 - Panel 2, Discussion on Innovation and Competitiveness and closing of the conference
- 27.4.2009 - Networking and the closing of the conference
- Pim van Gulpen, EMEC: Best practices and future strategies (ppt, 1696 kB)
- Patrick O’Riordan (EC): Maritime Clusters in Landlocked Countries (ppt, 1849 kB)
- Michael Fastenbauer (PLATINA): European support for modernising... (ppt, 1895 kB)
- Luxembourg Maritime Cluster - “Logistics, Shipping and... (ppt, 1393 kB)
- The Czech Machinery Cluster presentation (ppt, 1355 kB)
- Unicreditbank - Financing of cluster projects (ppt, 1876 kB)
- Libor Friedel (Tomas Bata University): Notes on preliminary... (ppt, 761 kB)
- Andreas Wagner (GOWEF): Developments and Future Prospects... (ppt, 7238 kB)
- Austrian Marine Equipment Manuifacturers Presentation (pdf, 3126 kB)
- Huisman Company Presentation (pdf, 3609 kB)
- Port of Antverp Presentation (pdf, 3544 kB)
- Germanischer Lloyd today – Developments and current situation (pdf, 569 kB)
- Clemens Strasser: Example od maritime industry... (pdf, 8518 kB)
- CzechInvest: Cluster Development in CR (ppt, 18713 kB)
- Jean-Noël Durvy (EC): TOWARDS MORE WORLD-CLASS... (ppt, 294 kB)