8th European Meeting of People Experiencing Poverty
- Date: 15.5.2009 — 16.5.2009
- Venue: Brussels - Belgium
- Category: Other Meetings
- Theme: Employment, Soc. Pol., Health and Cons. Affairs
On 15 – 16 May 2009 the 8th Meeting of People Experiencing Poverty will take place in Brussels under the subheading WHERE WE LIVE – WHAT WE NEED. The European meeting, which has become a regular event of the spring Presidency, is a forum where people who are experiencing poverty and are threatened by social exclusion can meet and talk to the people behind policies and measures at national and European level. The main issues to be addressed at the European meeting are housing, financial inclusion, including heavy indebtedness, and access to basic services.
- Draft Programme (pdf, 1504 kB)
- 8th European Meeting of People Experiencing Poverty (pdf, 1616 kB)